33 years Strong
Magill & Gardner Physical Therapy is one of the South Shore's longest operating physical therapy practices, and has been a staple for many of our fellow residents. It was founded in 1984 by Scituate residents Bill Magill and Kevin Gardner, who've demonstrated an unparalleled commitment to improving the quality of life of those in our community. Inside our practice we've made purposeful strides to refine the physical therapy experience to ensure our patients are comfortable and confident throughout their rehabilitation process. Here's why our patients love us:
- You work with your same physical therapist each and every visit
- We don't pass you off onto aides or assistants
- We have more experience than most other facilities
- We stay current on exercise and rehabilitation science and research
- We focus on getting you better, and keeping you better
We've also focused on making our facility an encouraging and comfortable environment. We have 5 private treatment rooms and a gym with everything needed to rehab the most complex injuries. The gym is also open six days a week for your continued exercise and fitness.